Baby Equipment Rental & Crib Rentals
We are a family-owned and operated baby equipment rental company offering safe, clean and CPSC approved crib rentals and baby equipment since 2006. Our staff consists of stay-at-home Moms, grandparents and college students. Our inventory is stored in our local climate controlled warehouses. We take personal pride in the baby gear and service we provide, and use safety and cleanliness to guide us. Rockabye is one of the few baby equipment rental companies to be fully insured. We are fortunate to retain customers for years and attribute our growth and success directly to our customers and word-of-mouth advertising. Rockabye supplies individuals, hotels, and corporate contracts in all our locations. We look forward to providing you excellent service!
Crib Rental ~ Car Seat Rental ~ Highchair Rental ~ Stroller Rental ~ Baby Bath Rental ~
Baby & Toddler Toy Rental ~ Exersaucer Rental ~ Baby Gear Rental
To get a quote only or place a reservation use this shopping cart; start by selecting the location for your rental. Be sure to provide us with an accurate delivery address. Currently, you can get a quote, print and call to pay or pay with PayPal. We can also send you a PayPal or Square invoice with a secure and clickable link for payment. Have questions? Give us a call at 866-653-9555 Toll Free.
Shop by Category
IMPORTANT - Before confirming an order, please review our Terms and Conditions! Providing payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in full. A complete copy of our Terms can be found on our shopping site at http://shop.rockabyebabyrentals.com/termsandconditions.sc or on our informational site http://www.rockabyebabyrentals.com/Terms.htm
1. 2-HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW - We make every effort to arrive on time, however due to unpredictable traffic situations and unexpected delays, we do not guarantee exact delivery times. Allow a 2-hour window for Delivery and Pickup.
2. CANCELLATION: All cancellations are charged a $20 processing/restocking fee. Orders cancelled within 5-Days of Delivery Date will be charged 50% of the Order Total; Orders cancelled Inside 2-Days of Delivery are non-refundable. No refunds are provided for equipment cancelled on-site, if you or if your designated party "No Shows" for a Self Pickup or for early termination of the rental. No refunds for equipment purchased specifically to accommodate a customer's order, only delivery fees and cost of items that were available in stock at the time of confirmation are refundable in this situation.
3. ACCURATE ZIP CODE REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY LOCATION - A delivery address with accurate zip code is required for delivered orders. Quotes & Orders with incorrect delivery information are subject to delivery fee changes. A delivery fee applies each time we deliver to a location. It is best to have 2 separate orders when you have 2 separate delivery dates, as an additional delivery fee will be applied.
4.PLACEMENT OF FULL SIZE CRIBS - Due to full size crib weight and dimensions the transport of cribs up & down stairs requires two people to avoid possible personal injury and/or property damage. Rockabye personnel will only 'deliver to' and/or 'pickup from' upper floors with the assistance of another adult capable of carrying a 65-pound crib, or if an appropriately sized elevator is available. Please see our complete Term and Conditions for complete information. Cribs left on upper floors upon departure will require re-scheduling the pickup at a time that two staff members are available. This will result in an additional $60 fee to the customer.
5. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED - Orders beginning within 48-hours will be assessed a $20 Rush Fee. We sell out of cribs and popular items during High Season, Holidays and Special Events. We encourage booking early to reserve equipment during these times.
6. INSTITUTIONAL / MEDICAL - Rockabye provides popular consumer-grade baby equipment. Our cribs are Commercial quality folding cribs, which do not require assembly on location and will fit through doorways folded. We do not provide specialty medical items or institutional equipment. Rockabye does offer equipment to setup temporary nurseries for special events and conferences, however we do not rent equipment for use in Day Care Centers.
7. HAZARDOUS WEATHER - During Hurricane Season and periods of Hazardous Weather Conditions - Please be aware that Rockabye will not operate in affected locations on days that it is determined road travel is not advised. Pickups and Deliveries in impacted areas will resume once the location is considered safe for travel.
8. DELIVERY, PICKUP - Our Standard Delivery/Pickup Times are 9AM to 3PM, Mon - Fri and 9AM to 1PM, Weekends. Rockabye is happy to coordinate alternate appointments during daylight hours, however there is an additional $20 fee assessed for appointments outside standard delivery/pickup times. For the safety of our personnel and customers, Rockabye does not offer deliveries or pickups after dark.